Google

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nanotechnology

When talking about nanotechnology, I am strongly sure that you
have heard about this technology a lot. It has come so far. Many
products nowaday have involved with nano particle. You may see
many smart materials at ads like water-proof clothes, self-cleaning
glass, nanosensor, etc. The famuse one (I think maybe you had one)
is ipod nano. Some people said it is usually events in this way because
we are living in nano era. Nanotechnology caugth my interesting.
I chose to study in materials physics and nanotechnology programe.
I havev learned a lot of courses including the lab courses. In AMMS
Lab, many of instrument (like AFM, TEM ,SEM)were shown how to
operate to measure nano scale materials. I like this course except
doing the report and having the exam (It's quite hard) .

* AFM = Atomic force microscope
TEM = Transmission electron microscopy
SEM = Scanning electron microscope

1 comment:

RainNy said...

It's good to know more about Nanotechnology with I have been hearing for so long... You'll be an expert in this field ,right? So tell me more about it na...
Talk to U later jaaa :) Take Care!