Google

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Know me a little more ! :)

Why do I name myself "chocoloma" ? >> Many people always ask me.:) Everything has a story to be come, hasn't it? But my story is so simple.Chocoloma came from the most favourite thing and animal of mine. It is choco + loma, choco from chocolate (the top of my favourite dessert) and loma is thai word which mean dolphin (I'm Thai). I like dolphin so much because this animal is so lovely lively and friendly. When I would like to describe myself, I think about this two things frist.It's sum up to be chocoloma >> great to have, happy to be with like when you ate chocolate or play with dolphins.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, so interesting ja
I've never known before...
Long time no see ya
Btw, I wish you all the best na
Keep in touch la

RainNy said...

Hi Nuch, I haven't heart from u for so long, because I have no time to stay online. But after exam , I try to getting back in touch with friends beginning with reading your blog. It's good to hear ur interesting stories... Hope to see U soon ! Take Care